Sunday, March 13, 2011

Insanity DONE....almost

Today was my last full length Insanity workout.  I will admit, the last week was brutal for me.  I had a few factors against me.  I tweaked my rotator cuff early in the week with a heavy backpack, female "events", and I just felt un-motivated the whole week.  I did it though.  All I have left is one more Fit Test and final photos.  I am going to wear my "Insanity, I earned it" t-shirt with upmost pride.  The biggest thing I look forward to now is hitting the track and logging in some miles.  Boston is ~4 weeks away.  Yikes! 

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!! I can't wait to see you Fit Test numbers and your pics (especially the ones in your Insanity T-shirt).

    I have 2 more weeks and then I'll join you - can't wait to get my hands on that T-shirt!!

    ReplyDelete