Friday, August 10, 2012

Plan for August 20th

It's been one heck of a year so far, wow!  I feel like I've had to take the last few weeks to take it all in, celebrate, relax and get re-focused.  Now that I coach people full time, I couldn't be happier.  I love setting my own hours and life schedule.  My job is pretty mobile.
Since the beginning of 2012, I've had 18 new people join my Team.  We're all working together to help pay forward the message of good health.  It's a hard fight when we really look at what this country is up against, but I have faith and believe.  Don't stop believing!!
This month, I intend to do another round of the Ultimate Reset.  I start on August 20th and plan to blog about my daily experiences while on it.  I'm excited to give it a go, especially since I know what to expect and how to make it work best for me.  I have my grocery lists all printed up.  For the scoop, go here:
www.myultimatereset.com/JessicaRunner
Don't be afraid to send me a quick note or message if you ever want more details about a topic.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment